The Greene Care Clinic is a free health clinic in Greene County, Virginia. An independent healthcare facility for low income uninsured citizens of Greene County providing quality patient care since 2005. We also provide assistance to individuals seeking to obtain reduced-cost health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
We are not a federal program or health department. We are a completely free-standing, non-profit organization, and depend on donations and grants.
- Treatment of acute health conditions (e.g. sore throat / colds)
- Comprehensive Chronic Illness care
- Diabetes Education
- Lab and Diagnostic testing
- Pharmacy Services
- Lifestyle Change Support
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Health Education
- Care Coordination
- Referrals as appropriate to University of Virginia Hospital and Martha Jefferson Hospital